Egg Hunt 2018
Canyon Creek’s annual community Easter egg hunt is Saturday, March 31st at Bob’s Corn and Pumpkin Farm in Snohomish. Families from all over Snohomish County enjoy free activities for kids of all ages including: carnival games, bounce houses, cow train, lawn games, hay rides, laser tag, rope maze, face painting, a performance by Glacier Peak High School’s drum line, photos with the Easter Bunny and 25,000 eggs!!
Date: Saturday, March 31st
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Bob’s Corn and Pumpkin Farm 10917 Elliott Road, Snohomish
Our egg hunts are age specific, with each hunt having golden eggs that win a prize basket.
Egg hunts will follow this schedule:
11:00 - 0-2 years
11:15 - 3-4 years
11:30 - 5-6 years
11:45 - 7-9 years
12:00 - 10-12 years
12:15 - misc ages who missed their age hunt (no golden eggs)
*Some important things to note:
1. Due to large crowds, traffic can be difficult, please plan to arrive early.
2. It is extremely dangerous to let family out on Elliott road while the driver parks the car. Again, please plan to arrive early.
3. All games are open at 10 am and the Glacier Peak Drum Line and the arrival of the Easter Bunny are just after 10 am.
4. The parking lots at the farm will CLOSE at 11:45 am.
5. We will have food trucks on site with food available for purchase. The Country Store at Bob’s will be open for purchases as well.
6. Safety is a priority so we will have security, staff and volunteers on site if you need any help.
7. We do NOT collect empty eggs.
8. There is an atm in the Farm’s Country Store.
If you have questions, or we can help you in any way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, help us spread the word!